Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day -- Uh-oh, It's Here!

It's the proverbial: "What do we get Dad for Father's Dad?"
Am I right, or am I right?
We all wait until the week of, and then decide that a card will have to cut it this year.

However, I'm sure that you've all seen the cute little questionaire's floating around in the blos-o-sphere
(and hence Pinterest).

I liked all of them.
But, I either had trouble getting the link to work
OR I was asked to purchase it.
I didn't want to do that.

So, I made my own (don't you just love moustaches? -- I'm kind of hooked on them right now)
So I share with you --- go ahead and download it, share it, make it your own.
Have your kids fill it out and give itt o Dad with handmade, drawn card and he will cherish it for always.



you may download the pdf here

2 comments:

  1. Tamie, this is genius! How fun. We will certainly be doing this printable for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, not only is my 4yo going to do this for her daddy - SO cute! - but I'm totally printing one off to send to MY dad! I LOVE it! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete