Friday, December 16, 2011

Paper Christmas Tree


I learned that when i was a kid, and i remember me and my sister doing many paper Christmas tree to help my mom to decorate the house ( i never asked my mom if she liked or not, but i"m sure she was very happy that we were spending the day doing something). We never could find any magazine at home in Christmas season that was not in a form of a tree.

We gonna need an old book or magazine


Than we need our hand and patience, because we gonna fold the pages according to the pictures:


 


Then comes the "patience" we have to do all the pages, but i promise that is something i always loved to do when i was a little kid. Lets give the kids the chance to make their own decoration!

1 comment:

  1. Neat! Do you just fold each corner of every single page in the book until it's done and then it will stand up?? It's very cool looking... I really need to invest some time looking for old crappy books I can tear apart! hahaha

    ReplyDelete