Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quality Time With Your Spouse AND a free printable

We all know that it is coming.
It is inevitable and (pretty much) unavoidable.
Do you know what you're going to do for it?

Valentine's Day is a little less then a month away.

Some people have a difficult time with the Valentine's Day holiday.
I've heard: "You shouldn't need a holiday for you to show that you love your spouse/S.O."

True.
Extremely true.
However, I look at it as a oportunity to show a little bit more love.
Shower a little bit more kindness on my husband.
(....now granted, it doesn't always work out that way, but I do try!)
--and my kids!

I saw this saying on Pinterest and really fell in love with it.
So I decided to make it pretty.
And give it to YOU!
FREE! free! FREE! printable


But before we get into that, I thought that I would share some ideas on dates with your spouse;
and ways to let your spouse know that you love them and are thinking of them;
So take notes (or save the links...) and get at it!


I loved this link!
50 questions to ask your spouse on a date.
We've all been there. Sitting across from the person you love and have pledged the rest of your life on this earth to; and you DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!!!
double-yikes!
That shouldn't happen. But it does (my hand is raised).
So check it out and bring the list along on your next alone-time.
This one from pink pistachio

Is all about "penny jar dates"
Inexpensive time with your spouse.
We can all use a little quality time, but not spend a lot of money, eh?

I need this list

101 ways to tell your husband that you love him.
Notes in the lunch box aren't bad....but sometimes we need a little jolt to get more creative.

Now onto the FREE stuff.
Like I said earlier, I really, really liked this saying.
Most likely because I need to remember to make sure that I am being my husband's favorite part.
Just click on the link below each picture and you will be able to save your own copy.
Happy Valentine's Day!


pink
 
red
 
yellow


No comments:

Post a Comment